Wednesday 24 May 2017

Woman pours hot water on 11-year-old girl during argument


A mother is currently nursing the wound of her 11-year old girl who is a primary 6 pupil. According to the girl, her mother’s neighbor poured hot water on her during an argument and since then, life has become unbearable for her. She was taken to My Radio Fm 101, Owerri, Nigeria on Sunday by her widowed mother, Mrs Ngozi Mkwazema to seek for help. Here’s what KC Young who broke the news on social media wrote;
"It happens that on Saturday 20th around 8pm there was a fight between her children and that of her Co-Tenant which she gave her name as Mrs promise a mother of 3 and married to one Mr Obinna a Keke driver from Ebonyi state. When Miss Chika (the victim) came to separate the fight, Mrs promise started beating her and at the same time insulting her Mother. According to the girl "'She started insulting my mother and calling my two big sisters prostitutes so I talked back to her and told her to stop insulting my family, she drag me to the public kitchen and poured hot water that my mum was boiling on me”.
According to her Mum, Mr Obinna and his wife promise, are nowhere to be found and he is from Abakaliki in Ebonyi state.

No comments:

Post a Comment