Wednesday 16 May 2018

Meghan Markle can’t stop me from speaking, half-sister fumes


Meghan Markle's half-sister has hit out at the bride-to-be saying that she has no right to try and censor her. Samantha Markle has given a bombshell interview to US media where she insisted she had 'freedom of speech' and has every right to speak out. Thomas Markle's daughter by his first marriage has been accused of abusing her connections to Meghan who she hasn't seen for ten years. The mother of three has given a series of interviews speaking about Meghan's romance with Prince Harry in recent weeks.
Yesterday she waded in to the faked paparazzi photos row as she defended her father when it emerged Mr Markle had staged the shots for money Amid claims claims Meghan is upset about her talking commenting on their relationship, she once again spoke out today, telling her she would continue to air her views.
Samantha, 53, told TMZ: 'If its about my life or my father's there is something in this country called freedom of speech.
'She doesn't have a copyright on that and she's not going to tell me that I can't speak about my life or my father's life where its a matter of public self-defence.
'The media is disparaging us. I'm not going to take it.
'She's not qualified to suggest that I don't under any law in this country.
'This is not Great Britain. I am a United States citizen and that's all there is to it. She's way out of her league to tell me that I can't speak.
'I'm not saying anything about her but if I'm talking about my life or my father's she has to respect it.
She admitted the relationship she has with her half-sister is 'strained' and claimed that Meghan doesn't have a relationship 'with anyone' in the family. Samantha has made a number of disparaging remarks about Meghan's romance with Prince Harry. She has said she always fancied Harry because she wanted to become a princess. She is also set to release her memoirs and she has promised to reveal all about her half-sister.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Neat post. There's a problem with your web site in internet explorer, would test this?

    IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a huge section of people will omit your
    great writing due to this problem.

    ReplyDelete