Sunday 4 June 2017

I don't think I'll have a career after this-Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears says Donald Trump broke her


Kathy Griffin broke down in tears as she gave a press conference after posing with a fake bloodied and severed head depicting President Donald Trump. The US comedian, who said she felt her career was now over and that Trump "broke" her, has lost sponsorships and jobs, including her role as co-host of CNN's New Year's Eve coverage , since a photograph and video from the shoot appeared on social media on Tuesday. She said during her press conference that she won't stop making jokes about him despite receiving death threats. I don't think I will have a career after this. I'm going to be honest, (Trump) broke me,''"Cut the crap. This wouldn't be happening to a guy. This is a woman thing. "He picked me. Do you get it? I'm the easiest target."



What's happening to me has never happened ever, in the history of this great country, which is that a sitting president of the United States and his grown children and the first lady are personally, I feel, trying to ruin my life - forever,'' It is Trump who should apologize ... for being the most woman-hating and tyrannical president in history.
 She added that she had received death threats over the images. The comedian reiterated the apology she posted on social media late on Tuesday, but remained defiant, saying, I'm not afraid of Donald Trump. He's a bully. I've dealt with older white guys trying to keep me down my whole life, my whole career. I'm a woman in a very male-dominated field. He picked the wrong redhead. I'm going to make fun of the president, and I'm going to make fun of him more now. "I've had everybody turn on me, and I just want to make people laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment