Monday 5 June 2017

Pregnant gay dad flaunts baby bump


A gay dad Trystan Reese who lives in Portland, Oregon, U.S., is pregnant and about to give birth after he suffered a heartbreak following a miscarriage at six weeks in 2016. Biff Chaplow and Trystan Reese are already adoptive parents to two young children ,  have spoken of their delight as they prepare to welcome their first biological child. The married couple have confirmed Trystan is due to give birth in the summer. In a post on their website, Trystan said that he felt some people are interested to know why he wanted to become pregnant as a transgender person, but were too afraid to ask.
He said that some people think:
 “trans people were born into the wrong bodies, and we really hate our bodies, and that’s why we need to transition.For me, just transitioning normally – taking testosterone so that I have a beard and my voice is deep as its ever gonna get – and appear like a man… that’s enough for me.“I never felt like I needed to change my body.“And I for sure do not hate my body
“I feel like my body is awesome, I feel like it’s a gift to have been born with the body that I did.
“So if you can start to understand that, then it starts to make more sense that it would not seem totally bizarre for me to want to create and carry a baby.”
He continued:
“I can feel someone looking at my face and searching for the remnants of womanhood,” Trystan told the podcast.
“They kind of squint their eyes a little bit and I can tell they’re trying to take away my beard, they’re trying to de-transition me in their heads.”

No comments:

Post a Comment