Thursday 29 March 2018

Woman's dream of fuller brows goes wrong as inexperienced tattoo artist does shabby job on her face


A woman was left with hideous brows after she paid to get eyebrows tattoo to augment her thin brows. Kanyarat Chaichan, 26, was left with thick, black, strangely shaped brows thanks to a shabby job done by an inexperienced tattoo artist. Unfortunately, Kanyarat couldn't afford to have her new eyebrows removed, so she decided to accept the huge brows above her eyes.



However, luckily for her, a beauty therapist named Vilailak Nan Sundantom heard about her eyebrow woes and gave her a free course of corrective treatment to fade the brow tattoos and create a more flattering shape. Vilailak used a combination of laser removal – to fade the dodgy brows – and microblading – to create a new shape. Kanyarat has to wait around six months to see the results as the original botch job has to fade first. But she's already pleased with the result so far.


She said: "I’m very pleased with the results and grateful for the treatment. I feel much better now, and I think I look a lot more beautiful. I thought I would be stuck with the big eyebrows for the rest of my life. Now I’m just being patient and waiting for them to get better."

No comments:

Post a Comment