Friday 15 June 2018

Fake Kim Jong Un 'detained in Singapore' and warned to stay away from Trump summit


An Australian comedian best known for impersonating Kim Jong Un claims he has been told to stay away from the highly anticipated summit between the North Korean leader and Donald Trump. The man - who goes only by the name of Howard X - says he was detained in Singapore as he looked to scope out the scene of the meeting, which is just days away.
He claims to have been held for two hours and says he was questioned about his political allegiances for 30 minutes after arriving at Changi Airport, with authorities telling him he had come at a "very sensitive time".



"They asked me what my political views were and if I have been involved with protests in other countries," he said.
"They said: 'It's the Trump-Kim summit. You've come at a very sensitive time'."
He was, however, allowed to enter the country.
"I guess after analysing the situation they decided it was better for me to come into the country than actually deporting me," the imposter, who is based in Hong Kong, told his fans on Facebook.
"After all, if they had deported me the headline in the newspapers all around the world would have been 'Kim Jong Un deported from Singapore', which I'm sure is something that the Singaporean government would not want in the papers.
"Anyway, I am here now so be prepared for some fun during this historical moment in the finest dictatorship in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment