Friday 1 June 2018

Man kills girlfriend and makes necklace of her teeth


A man was found guilty of killing his girlfriend as well as removing her teeth and disposing her body. 33-year-old Dean Lowe of England denied he killed his girlfriend but he was convicted of murder. He appeared at Exeter Crown Court this morning and was sentenced to life in prison. He must serve a minimum of 28 years before being eligible for parole.
Lowe was accused of killing Kirby Noden, 32, at the apartment they shared in Marazion, Cornwall, where they lived together for a number of years. Devon & Cornwall Police said they were contacted by concerned members of Lowe’s family after they had received some disturbing messages from Lowe on social media.
Lowe reportedly told his cousin in a message: “Either I’m getting set up or I’ve murdered Kirby. I had a blackout, hazy memory, and woke up with a body on the floor. I am scared so I just got rid. I put the body in the bins down the road.”
He added that he made a necklace out of her teeth, according to Sky News.
Before sentencing, the judge said that Lowe showed the “opposite of remorse by constantly lying.”

No comments:

Post a Comment