Wednesday 31 October 2018

Khayelitsha women cry out as cows feast on their panties instead of grass


33-year old Moditebo Thys a resident of Khayelitsha kasi in Mangaung, South Africa, said when they put clothes on the washline, the cows come into their yards and steal them
“I’ve lost four pairs of panties in two weeks,” said Moditebo.“At first, I thought it may be one of my neighbours.
“I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw a cow chewing one of the pairs after she pulled it off my washline.”
She said she won’t put her panties on the line again until she has put up a fence.
Another resident said: “These cows left the grass to eat our panties.
“They choose the colourful ones. If your underwear is black, you will find it safe.
“We urge herders to look after their cows.
“We can’t be expected to hide our underwear from the cows. One day I saw them carrying pink underwear on their horns.”

No comments:

Post a Comment