Thursday 27 December 2018

Empire star Terrence Howard proposes to ex-wife three years after divorce


Terrence Howard is engaged to the woman he divorced in 2015. On Sunday night, reports TMZ, the “Empire” star popped the question to ex-wife Mira Pak in front of friends and family at posh Beverly Hills eatery Crustacean.
Howard did not skimp on the bling, proposing with a “a beautiful 7-carat VVS diamond and rose gold engagement ring commissioned by celeb jeweler Ben Baller,” notes TMZ, reportedly valued at approximately $1 million (Pak, by the way, said yes).




Following the proposal, Howard delivered an emotional speech. “We have an idea of how long we think life is, but we do know how short it can be,” he said, via a video and photos he shared on Instagram (below). “It took me 45 years to find you. It took me 45 years to find you.
But now that I have you in my 50th year, I will spend the rest of eternity at your side. And I pray that everybody finds that one that will complete them for all eternity because it means everything. I love you.”
“I love you too, baby,” replied Pak, who shares two children with Howard: sons Quirin, 3, and Hero, 2.
Howard and Pak were married in 2013, but according to divorce papers she filed in 2015,  the couple had been living apart since 2014. However, they subsequently reconciled, with a source telling Us Weekly the couple is “tighter than ever. They’re happy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment