Friday 28 June 2019

Brother stabs little sister 17 TIMES to punish mom for her ‘wrong ways’


Paris Bennett walked calmly into the sleeping four-year-old girl’s bedroom, throttled and battered her and then stabbed her 17 times to ensure she was dead. The deranged killer had made sure no one else was in the house when he chose his moment for murder. It was cruel and highly calculated. But it becomes incomprehensibly dark once you know the little girl was his sister, Ella – and he himself was just 13. He butchered the innocent youngster to wreak revenge on his mother, Charity, because he felt she gave her daughter more attention than him and she had also slipped back into using drugs.
He coldly plotted that the best way of punishing her was not to kill her but his sister, knowing he would end up in jail and that way she would lose both children in one go.

The single mum says of the pain her son inflicted on her: “If he left me alive without Ella, I would suffer for the rest of my life.”

Now 12 years on from that night in February 2007, Bennett, 25, is still deemed a psychopath too dangerous to be in the same room as an ¬interviewer. And in a new ITV documentary this week, he tells Piers Morgan from behind heavily reinforced glass and ¬monitored by armed guards: “For many years, there was just this hot, flaming ball of wrath in the pit of my stomach and it was directed at my mother.
"And one of the reasons why I chose to kill my sister and not someone else is because I knew by doing that I could hurt my mother in the worst possible way, because I had always known, as a child, that the most devastating thing to my mother would be the loss of one of her children, and I found a way to take away both her ¬children in one fell swoop.
"It wasn’t like I was crafting a plan to rob a bank, where I knew at this time I would do this. A deeper darker part of me knew what I was going to do.
“I understood in an intuitive way I was going to do something.”
Bennett, who has a “genius” IQ of 141, briefly stopped after he had stabbed his sister twice in rural Abilene, Texas, but then continued. Asked why he didn’t save her when he realised he was doing wrong, he replies: “I remember I was ¬struggling with myself.
“One part of me knew I was doing wrong and that part of me loved my sister and would have turned the world upside down for her, but there was another part of me that was wounded, twisted, dark... the part that had been in pain for so long and wanted to give it to someone else.
"I remember, even during the time I was stabbing her I was struggling with myself to stop it but I didn’t struggle hard enough. I didn’t put up a good enough fight.
“Once I had started it was too late, I couldn’t stop. I had to see it through to the end.” Bennett’s plot to kill his sister was so meticulously planned he had, earlier in the evening, convinced their babysitter to go home. He later confessed to having had homicidal thoughts since the age of eight, often expressing them through violent and disturbing drawings.




No comments:

Post a Comment