Saturday 29 February 2020

Man is unable to have s.e.x or masturbate after rat bit his p.e.n.i.s in New York jail


A man who was left unable to have s.e.x after his p3nis was bitten by a rat inside a New York jail is reopening his lawsuit against city authorities. Vietnam war veteran Peter Solomon, 63, made headlines in 2011 when a judge granted him permission to launch a lawsuit. He claimed to have suffered severe injuries and mental distress when the rodent latched onto his genitals while he was in a cell at Nassau County Correctional Center in 2007, pending trial on charges he had menaced his first wife.
But his cases failed the first time after not paying the $455 filing fee on time.
Mr Solomon, from Elmont, New York, said: "I am still unable to have s3x with my wife and I'm still in near-constant pain in my genitals.
"I took bullets for this country in Vietnam and I'll never be able to walk right again, but this injury really didn't need to happen.
"I have PTSD from Vietnam but the worst fear I experience is actually from the rat.
"I have nightmares every night about it. Every time I close my eyes I feel like a rat is going to jump out and bite me again.
"I can't have s3x and I can't masturbate. I still have the urges but I just can't do it. I can't get an erection and a semi erection is very painful, even urinating can be painful.
"I have a keloid scar on my p3nis from the bite and scars on my legs from where the rat scratched me.
"Half the prisons are infested with vermin. They don't treat prisoners humanely. The vermin problem was worse then than it is now.
"Since I was in there parts of the prison have been remodeled, there are less rats in there now, but that doesn't help me."
Solomon, who is married with four children, two of which are from a previous marriage, was admitted to the Nassau University Medical Center where his injuries were treated and he received rabies shots.
He added: "I had to go to hospital and be examined by a lots of doctors. It was humiliating."
He was released after a month behind bars when charged were dropped, with US District Judge Arthur Spatt later ruling that he had a right to sue.
The court documents read: "Solomon alleges that a rodent emerged from a hole in his mattress while he slept and bit him on the p3nis. Solomon pulled the rodent from his penis and threw it away from him."

No comments:

Post a Comment